Denver Catastrophic Injury AttorneysRequest Free Consultation
Catastrophic injuries can completely alter a person’s life. Unfortunately, individuals who sustained major injuries may struggle to recover compensation from at-fault parties. At Fuicelli & Lee, P.C., our team is here if you need help from a Denver catastrophic injury lawyer. We understand what it takes to recover compensation for clients, and we will not hesitate to stand up to other parties on your behalf.
Why Turn to Fuicelli & Lee, P.C. for an Injury Claim?
- At Fuicelli & Lee, P.C., our team has an extensive track record of success representing catastrophic injury victims in Denver and throughout Colorado.
- Our team prides itself on putting clients first, which means we will make sure that you understand the progress of your case every step of the way.
- We handle Denver catastrophic injury claims on a contingency fee basis. This means clients never worry about legal fees until after we successfully recover the compensation they need. If we do not win, clients do not pay a dime.
What is Considered a Catastrophic Injury in Denver?
While there is no hard and fast definition of a “catastrophic injury,” the reality is that these are much more serious than typical injuries individuals sustain. A catastrophic injury is generally seen as one that causes a person substantial disabilities or affects their day-to-day life. It is not uncommon for individuals to have a long-term disability or even a permanent disability as a result of a catastrophic injury.
Some of the most common types of catastrophic injuries that our attorneys help clients with in Denver include the following:
- Spinal cord injuries with paralysis
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Severe burn injuries
- Amputation injuries or crush injuries
- Severely fractured or dislocated bones
- Significant scarring and disfigurement
This is certainly not a complete list of the types of catastrophic injuries that individuals can sustain. If you have questions about whether or not your claim would be considered a catastrophic injury claim, we encourage you to reach out to one of our lawyers as soon as possible.
How Much Compensation Can You Recover in a Catastrophic Injury?
At Fuicelli & Lee, P.C., our goal is to recover both economic and non-economic damages on behalf of catastrophic injury victims in Denver. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Coverage of all medical bills arising as a result of the injury
- Compensation for any long-term disabilities individuals sustain
- Modification of vehicles or homes to accommodate mobility
- Prescription medications, rehabilitation, and medical devices
- Lost wages for those who are unable to work
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering damages
- Loss of quality of life damages
The total amount of compensation awarded to catastrophic injury victims will vary depending on the circumstances surrounding their particular claim. Factors such as injury severity, how long it takes to recover, and the level of any permanent disability could alter total compensation amounts.
Call a Denver Catastrophic Injury Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about has sustained a catastrophic injury caused by the negligence of another party in the Denver area, reach out to the team at Fuicelli & Lee, P.C. as soon as possible. We will investigate your claim, handle all negotiations on your behalf, and take your case to trial if necessary. When you need a Denver catastrophic injury lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here.
Fuicelli & Lee, PC – Denver Office
1731 Gilpin Street
Denver, CO 80218
P: (303) 355-7202