Co-Counsel OpportunitiesRequest Free Consultation
“Good leaders delegate their areas of weakness so they can improve on their strengths.”
You know your own firm’s strengths. You also probably recognize areas you might not be an expert in or have the most experience with. Nonetheless, that shouldn’t stop you from pursuing justice for a client. The personal injury attorneys at Fuicelli & Lee can help. Much of our caseload comes from respected colleagues like you, who understand the value of co-counsel partnerships for themselves and their clients. We have the resources and experience to conduct thorough case investigations and take on complex cases.
Why Partner With Fuicelli & Lee
Several of our attorneys are former prosecutors. Each brings an average of 20 years of trial experience to the firm. If your client suffered injuries in an accident due to no fault of their own, and you are looking for assistance obtaining justice in the courtroom, the lawyers at Fuicelli & Lee have the experience, reputation, and resources you need.
- Over $142 million in verdicts and settlements for clients
- Million-Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Colorado Super Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers Association Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Martindale-Hubbell Preeminent Awards
- National Recognition for Top Verdicts & Settlements
- Honest client testimonials
- 4.9/5 Google rating and hundreds of positive reviews
How We Can Help You
Case Referrals: We accept referrals from lawyers seeking to assign a case to a law firm with the necessary resources, skill level, or experience to obtain the best possible outcome for a client.
Co-Counsel Partnerships: Our firm is available to assist lawyers in representing a client in any capacity—from strategic consultation to courtroom presentation of a case. Our firm has the experience and resources to take on a variety of complex cases.
Our Practice Areas
Our top areas of focus include:
- Car accidents
- Brain injury/TBI
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Wrongful death claims
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Dog bites
- Slip & Fall
- Premises liability
- Product liability
We may consider cases not listed in our priority areas. Give us a call and we’ll be happy to discuss what type of assistance you seek.
Who Benefits From Co-Counsel Partnerships and Case Referral Agreements?
- Smaller firms with fewer staff or resources to conduct thorough case investigations.
- Newer lawyers with complex cases that require more knowledge in a practice area than the lawyer currently has.
- Attorneys and firms that focus on different practice areas than what their case requires.
Benefits of Partnering With Fuicelli & Lee
- Your client receives legal representation from a seasoned team of former prosecutors with extensive experience in personal injury law, increasing the likelihood of a more favorable outcome.
- Referring attorneys receive a competitive referral fee.
- Financial backing to take a case to trial, if needed.
- Valuable networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge in personal injury law.
- Build and advance your reputation.
Join Forces with Fuicelli & Lee
There’s a reason personal is attached to injury law. We are passionate about our clients’ journeys and ensure the same integrity, communication, and tenacity toward each case. As a firm, we strive to obtain full, fair, and complete compensation for every client, every time.
When you refer a case or enter into a co-counsel partnership agreement with Fuicelli & Lee, you receive the same support and resources as our in-house attorneys, and the same commitment we give to our own clients. That’s our promise.