Denver T-Bone Accident LawyerRequest Free Consultation
The last thing anybody wants is to be involved in an accident, but the reality is that auto collisions occur regularly in and around Denver. T-bone accidents, often referred to as side-impact collisions can result in devastating injuries for victims. At Fuicelli & Lee, our qualified and experienced team is here to help if you need a Denver T-bone accident lawyer. Our attorneys will thoroughly investigate your case and work to secure any compensation you are entitled to for your losses. Call us today at (303) 444-4444.
Why Choose Our Denver T-Bone Accident Attorneys?
If you have been injured in a T-bone accident caused by the careless or negligent actions of another party, the Denver car accident attorneys at Fuicelli & Lee are ready to stand by your side.
- At Fuicelli & Lee, we have extensive experience helping victims in and around Denver in the aftermath of sustaining a catastrophic injury.
- We purposely limit the number of cases that we take so that we can ensure that every client receives our undivided attention.
- We take all Denver T-bone accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients will not pay any legal fees until after we obtain the compensation they deserve.
Injuries & Common Types Of T-Bone Accidents
T-bone accidents, often called broadside collisions, occur in a variety of ways. Usually, these incidents occur because one driver fails to yield the right of way to another driver. Some of the most common scenarios for these cases include:
- A driver turning left at an intersection in front of oncoming traffic.
- One driver ran a red light and collided with another driver going through the intersection.
- One driver running a stop sign.
There are often several contributing factors to T-bone collisions. This can include drivers distracted by their cell phones or other devices, fatigued drivers, and drivers operating under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Unfortunately, injuries resulting from T-bone collisions are often severe. This is because there is very little protection for drivers who sustain a side-impact collision. It is not uncommon for our Denver T-bone accident lawyers to help clients who have sustained:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Spinal cord trauma
- Other severe neck or back injury
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Severe bruising
- Broken or dislocated bones
Determining Negligence After a T-Bone Accident Case
Determining negligence after a T-bone accident occurs in the Denver area can be challenging. It is crucial to reach out to a skilled car accident lawyer who has extensive experience handling complex investigations. These cases hinge on gathering enough evidence to prove the negligence of another driver or party involved.
Some of the main types of evidence gathered to prove negligence after a T-bone accident include the following:
- Photographs from the scene of the incident, including photos of vehicle damage, injuries, skid marks, debris, traffic or weather patterns, and anything else at the scene that may play a role in determining liability.
- Video surveillance footage from cameras nearby, which can include cameras on homes or businesses as well as dashcams.
- Statements from eyewitnesses to the incident. These eyewitnesses can include bystanders nearby or drivers and passengers in other vehicles.
- The police report. Police officers need to come to the scene of just about every accident that occurs in Denver, and the accident report will be a crucial piece of evidence, but not the end all be all.
Even though these are the main types of evidence gathered at the scene of an incident, there may be additional evidence obtained in the days and weeks that follow, depending on the complexity of the process to determine liability.
This additional evidence can include vehicle black box data, mobile device data, driving records of those involved, and more. If there were any traffic citations issued, the outcome of the citation could also play a role in determining liability.
Types of Compensation Available if Your Case is Successful
Securing compensation after a Denver T-bone collision is crucial for those who sustain injuries and property damage caused by the negligence of another driver. Our team works diligently to recover both economic and non-economic damages for all T-bone accident victims that we assist.
- Economic damages. These damages are also referred to as “special damages” and revolve around expenses that are relatively easy to calculate after an injury occurs. We say these are easier to calculate because we can gather receipts, invoices, and bills that come into the plaintiff as a result of their injuries and the aftermath. Some of the most common economic damages we worked to recover for clients include coverage of the following:
- Emergency medical expenses and other medical bills
- Physical therapy or rehabilitation
- Surgical needs
- Medical devices or prescription medications
- Lost income
- Loss of future earnings
- Various household or transportation out-of-pocket expenses
- Property damage expenses
- Non-economic damages. These damages are also referred to as “general damages,” but they are not as easy to calculate as the economic damages mentioned above. You may often see these damages referred to as pain and suffering losses, and these are meant to compensate individuals for the more immeasurable losses they endure after an injury occurs. This includes, but is not limited to, T-bone accident victims’ physical pain and suffering, emotional and psychological distress, and loss of quality of life.
Do You Have A Case?
You should not be the one making the decision about whether or not you have a case after being injured in a T-bone collision. By working with a skilled Denver car accident lawyer soon after the collision occurs, you can ensure that you will have someone with legal expertise examining your case and helping you determine the best steps forward.
A car accident lawyer will use their resources to obtain all evidence needed to prove liability, including any video or photo surveillance, statements from eyewitnesses to the crash, accident reports, and more.
Contact a Denver Car Accident Lawyer
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a T-bone collision caused by another driver in Denver, contact the team at Fuicelli & Lee today. Our Denver injury lawyers pledge to investigate your case and work to determine liability so we can obtain the compensation you deserve. This can include coverage of your medical bills, lost wages, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering damages, and more. When you need a Denver T-bone accident lawyer, contact us for a free consultation by calling (303) 444-4444.
Fuicelli & Lee, PC – Denver Office
1731 Gilpin Street
Denver, CO 80218
P: (303) 444-4444