John Lee’s distinguished record has earned the attention of peers and governors alike, and he approaches his clients with the steady assuredness that comes only with years of experience and wins.
He is a Denver personal injury lawyer who has conducted more than 100 trials, has handled thousands of cases, and 5280 Magazine has recognized him as a “Super Lawyer” multiple times. In 2016, when Governor John Hickenlooper appointed him to serve on the First Judicial District Nominating Commission, responsible for reviewing, investigating and interviewing applicants for judicial vacancies for both Jefferson and Gilpin counties, and nominating candidates for the Governor to appoint.
Prior to co-founding Fuicelli & Lee with Keith Fuicelli in 2008, Lee worked as a prosecutor in the Jefferson County District Attorney’s Office where he quickly rose through the ranks to work on complex criminal matters, including first degree murder, tax evasion, organized crime and more.
Since forming Fuicelli & Lee, Lee has represented thousands of people that were injured in car crashes due to someone else’s negligence. He has tried cases to verdict all over the state of Colorado. His experience and credibility with both lawyers and judges has helped him achieve outstanding results for his clients.
- JD, The University of Colorado-Boulder
- Bachelors Degree, University of Colorado at Denver
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- National Trial Lawyer Association (2021 – Present)
- SuperLawyer, 2019-Present
- SuperLawyer Rising Star 2013
- America’s Top 100: Lifetime Achievement Award, 2017
- America’s Top 100: Criminal Defense Attorney, 2017-Present
- First Judicial District Nominating Commission