Longmont Spinal Cord Injury AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
Award-winning Attorneys Fighting for Maximum Compensation for Longmont Spinal Cord Injury Victims
When a person suffers a spinal cord injury, their whole life changes. Spinal cord injuries can cause you to lose control of your body’s sensations and movements forever.
According to the National Institutes of Health, the most common causes of spinal cord injuries are motor vehicle accidents and slip and fall accidents.
When the negligence of another person or a dangerous property caused your spinal cord injury, you deserve full, fair, and complete compensation for your damages and losses. A Longmont spinal cord injury attorney at Fuicelli & Lee will fiercely protect your interests and fight for the maximum compensation you deserve.
Thanks to rehabilitation and other assistance, individuals who suffered a paralysis-causing accident can adapt and lead full, satisfying lives. However, this journey to adjust requires overcoming physical, psychological, financial, and legal roadblocks along the way.
Insurance companies offer low settlements. They have teams of lawyers, adjusters, and other experts all working together to pay you as little as possible.
Our attorneys have over 20 years of trial experience, and we’re not afraid to present your case to a judge and jury and fight for what’s fair. Contact us today to find out how we can help you.
At our law firm in Longmont, our spinal cord injury lawyers are dedicated to providing support to victims and ensuring they receive the compensation that they need and deserve. Contact a personal injury attorney at Fuicelli & Lee today for a free consultation at (303) 444-4444.
Why Choose Fuicelli & Lee for Your Spinal Cord Injury?
When You Need Your Life Back, Experience Matters
- Over $100 million in verdicts and settlements. For any personal injury law firm, success is measured by its outcomes. Since 2008, Fuicelli & Lee has won over $100 million in verdicts and settlements for its clients. These are not just numbers on a page, but rather life-changing sums of money that have helped our clients move forward after devastating injuries or losses. We have the experience and the skills necessary to fight for the outcome you deserve – which is a full, fair, and complete compensation for everything you’ve been through – and what you’ll have to endure in the future.
- Professionally advocating for our clients. We believe in consistent involvement with our clients, maintaining a high level of professionalism and organization throughout the entire process. We provide our clients with the personal attention they deserve and keep them informed and supported every step of the way. We have a long history of championing the rights of victims of serious injuries, and we are honored to have received numerous testimonials from satisfied clients and their families. Our goal is not only to win cases but also to make a positive impact on our clients’ lives. With a focus on integrity, empathy, and dedication, we are committed to providing compassionate legal representation that achieves results.
- Recognized for accomplishments. Finding the right legal representation can make all the difference for personal injury victims seeking justice. We are honored that prestigious organizations such as SuperLawyers and the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association recognized and awarded us for our commitment to consumer protection. In addition, the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum inducted our attorneys for our record of achieving exceptional results. Our team consists of some of America’s Top 100 Attorneys and The National Trial Lawyers Association’s Top 100.
- Our promise to you. After a serious injury, many people wonder how much will it cost to hire a personal injury attorney in Longmont. Injured victims sometimes fear the cost of attorney fees and think they should accept whatever the insurance company offers. We understand the importance of you focusing on healing without the added stress of worrying about hiring a Longmont personal injury lawyer. That’s why we offer our no fee promise:
- You pay us on a contingency fee basis. We only take a fee if you receive a settlement or verdict on your case.
- We receive our fees from a percentage of the money we help you recover after your case ends.
- We promise to take care of the details of your case. We will identify the liable parties and get you the resources you need to move forward.
Our Longmont Spinal Cord Injury Attorney Can Help
Apart from navigating the complex legal processes involved in holding every party legally responsible for your injury claim accountable, you need to know the value of your losses. Our experienced spinal cord injury attorneys in Longmont have the resources to investigate and get expert input in assessing your damages. If you receive a settlement offer, you want to know it can sustain the best quality of life for you and your family.
If you need a Longmont personal injury attorney to take on your case, you will find a dedicated team at Fuicelli & Lee to help you. To find out if we are the right law firm for you, call for your complimentary consultation and assessment of your personal injury case. Call (303) 444-4444 or contact us at the Fuicelli & Lee firm online today.