Denver Law Firm Announces Addition of Attorney Krislene LorenzRequest Free Consultation
With the addition of attorney Krislene Lorenz, the firm now has five attorneys serving the Front Range
The Fuicelli & Lee family is pleased to announce the addition of attorney Krislene Lorenz. This new hire brings the number of attorneys at the firm to five, serving the Front Range from Denver to Longmont.
Lorenz spent 19 years in the Jefferson County District Attorney’s office, and she has a wealth of experience in homicide, juvenile and special victims cases. Most recently, she served as Senior Deputy District Attorney.
“She will bring a unique perspective and tremendous understanding and compassion to our personal injury clients,” said Keith Fuicelli. “Her unique skills and experience will help us better serve the Denver metro community.”
Lorenz’ professional record includes:
- 20 years as a prosecutor
- One year at United States Attorney’s Office; Project Safe Childhood
- More than 150 jury trials ranging from traffic (DUI) to first-degree murder (of a child)
- Three years focused on felony domestic violence
- Eleven years specialized in felony crimes against children. In that capacity, she was part of the following organizations/committees:
- Team leader of Special Victims Unit
- Child Protection Team
- Child Abduction Response Team
- Conducted training for law enforcement agencies: Red Rocks Police Academy; Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department; Golden Police Department; Lakewood Police Department; probation officers; fellow prosecutors
- Presented to Jefferson County DA’s Office and Golden Police Department “Citizens Academy”
- Presented at Colorado District Attorney’s Council annual conference on topics of crimes against children and stalking; 2013 and 2016
- Presented at Colorado Organization for Victim Assistance annual conference
“I have dedicated my practice to helping those who have been hurt by the actions of others,” said Lorenz. “I chose to work in crimes against children to pursue justice for our society’s most vulnerable victims. I take pride in the fact that I am able to help those families navigate the court system, knowing that they have a tireless advocate by their side. I look forward to continuing to serve victims and families in a different capacity at Fuicelli & Lee.”
Lorenz began work with the firm in October and is currently accepting new clients. To connect with her, contact our Denver office or call 303-355-7202.
To learn more about Fuicelli & Lee’s team of personal injury attorneys and criminal defense attorneys, visit our staff page or contact us for a free case consultation.